Hopelmar was incorporated in Juni 2012 by combining science and practice in the field of management system and supply chain mangement becomes a major force in business development that makes Hopelmar as one of the most diversified holding company in Indonesia.
Extensive experiences in the quality, health, safety and environmental management and supply chain management consulting of its founders, Hopelmar has grown into a holding company with has various business in the field of consulting, freight forwarding and distribution channels.
We proudly carry out the trust from our clients that have been built along the way through a well-maintained mutual cooperations in the process of realizing the projects. Our qualified team members are designated to ensure that your expectations and requirements are fulfilled by developing intensive communication and strong teamwork within.
With the valuable experiences and dedicated team members, Hopelmar provides you with good quality services in consulting, audit and inspection, safety services and supply, also in the field of supply chain management such freight forwarder and distribution channel sevices, and we are very pleased to be a part of you in bringing out your ideas into the great business.
Hopelmar committed to customer satisfaction and strive to exceed customer expectations. As a company that aims to advance the world we live in, Hopelmar firmly believes that what we aspire to, how we operate and the way in which we behave have clear implications for our business performance and our success. Realizing our vision, achieving our mission and delivering our values are the continuous goals of everyone who works at our company.
Business operations of Hopelmar are organized under five businesses units involving management system consulting, safety related monitoring services and equipment supply, audit and inspection, product certification, freight forwarder, distribution channel and digital marketing This organization system leads Hopelmar to integrate people with different and high quality competencies, background and experience in order to develop innovative outcomes for both products and services. Hopelmar called this organization system with “Strategic Business Unit”. Along with the aforementioned five business units, there are corporate units which role is to support the business units’ smooth operations.
To become a world-class and nation-pride company in the field of Management System and Supply Chain, strategies and solution through consulting, freight forwarder and distribution channel services.
• To provide our Clients with quality products and services to consistently meet their requirements
• Development of new logistics and supply chain concepts and innovation for a more competitive and sustainable industry.
• To accelerate the deployment of more efficient, competitive and sustainable supply chains.
Hopelmar offers quality services, reliable infrastructures, competent human resources and latest technologies. We also preserves its integrity, and quality products and services.
Management and all employees of PT. Hopelmar Internasional determined to become a leading provider of Consulting, Audit and Inspection, Freight Forwarder and Distribution Channel Services, with International Standards Services through continuously improve business performance to achieve operational excellence and zero accident by implementing loss prevention (loss prevention), using an advanced technology, and always up date of the applicable laws and regulations through the following policies:
1. IMPROVING PERFORMANCE ACCORDING TO THE PRINCIPLE OF QUALITY MANAGEMENT :
• Carry out activities in accordance with the standards and
• Implement preventive maintenance programmed, integrated and measurable
• Improve HR competencies and skills of the applicability of technologies
• Evaluate and improve the performance of primary and support processes
2. REALIZATION OF PRODUCTIVE HEALTH AND SAFETY, BY:
• Implementing the safe work systems within each activity with always using PPE
• Improve preparedness and emergency response preparedness
3. REALIZATION OF OPERATIONAL CONDITION WITH ENVIRONMENTAL VISION, THROUGH :
• Managing and monitoring of the environment in accordance with the Standards and Procedures
• Using energy and resources efficiently
• To continuously improve the implementation of good housekeeping.
4. INCREASING THE COMPANY IMAGE, WITH
• Maintaining good relationship with clients, agencies and communities
• Implementation of this policy should be a working culture that implementation should be monitored together.